Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Meet Isabelle!

Meet Isabelle Palmer, she is my fourth doll. I got her for my birthday, my parents and sisters knew that I wanted her. I was so excited and surprised when i saw her. She and me are really similar, we both like ballet, though I am not talented like her, My middle name is Isabella close enough,  and we both have green/hazel eyes.

Isabelle has blond hair with detachable pink streaks, hazel eyes, and the classic face mold.



Isabelle enjoys ballet, modern dance, any type of dancing, sew and design her own costumes, dress up. be on stage, and be with friends.

Isabelle is talented, smart, shy, friendly, outspoken, nice, and kind.


Favorite Color: Pink.
Favorite Food: Bananas.
Nicknames: Izzy.
Best Friends: Lanie, Emily, Elizabeth, Molly, and Saige.
Goal in Life: To be a ballerina.




No comments:

Post a Comment