Thursday, June 4, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Photo Story: Tea Time

Throwback Thursday, now is putting some of my oldies but a goodie posts, this post is about Isabelle going to a tea party, but their is one problem she dislikes tea!

Isabelle walked into a room covered in pink, she had just been invited to go to a Tea Party, that Saige, Caroline, and Felicty were hosting. 


Isabelle was really happy that they invited he but there was only one problem she disliked tea. She thought to herself,"well maybe I will just take a sip, it can't be that bad." Right then is when her hosts walked into to the room with such elegant dresses and hats.



"I'm so glad you came," Saige said to Isabelle, "I am glad that you invited me," replied a timid Isabelle. Then she sat down on a table full of delicious treats, from muffins to star cookies, Isabelle felt flustered when she saw the tea. "You do not want to be rude, just drink it," Isabelle thought to herself.


Caroline started pouring the tea, "This is an Earl Grey Tea, It is one of my favorites," Caroline said. Then it was Isabelle's turn, as Caroline started to pour the tea into her delicate tea cup, "Thank you," Isabelle said. 

"What is your favorite tea," asked Felicity, Isabelle barely muttered a word, when Caroline said, "Isabelle, you haven't even tried the tea, is it too hot?" Isabelle did feel hot, she could not tell them she disliked tea, could she? Saige said to her, "I made the Tea myself, is the flavor off?


 "No it's not that...Well...I...I actually really dislike tea, ev..ever since I was a little girl I really did not like tea, are you mad, I will understand if you do not want me to come over to your tea parties," Isabelle said.




There was silence, until Saige, Caroline, and Felicity starting laughing. "Is That all, I thought that you didn't like us and personally I do not enjoy tea very much too," said Saige while still laughing. Felicity while laughing said, "I do not like tea either, I only drink because I want to spend time with my friends." Caroline said, "Well that settles it we all don't like tea." You don't like tea, Caroline," asked Isabelle. "I was never fond of tea, but a tea party was the only way to spend time with my friends," Caroline said.


 Isabelle thought how we spend time together at a tea party if we do not drink tea? Isabelle had a brilliant idea, "why don't we have a Hot Chocolate party, " Isabelle shouted. 




"That's a great idea," Felicty said. Now every day when they'd normally have a tea party, they had a Hot Chocolate Party. "This was a great idea, and it was all thanks to our friend Izzy," Caroline said.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment