Monday, January 26, 2015

Meet Molly!

Meet Molly Mcintire, She is My third American Girl doll. I got her when our parents surprised me and Sarah with allowing us to get any doll we wanted for Christmas. So I am at the store looking for the perfect doll, and then I remember Kristen since she was going to be retired soon, I believed she was the doll for me. Luckily for Molly, Kristen was sold out.

So there I was wondering which doll I should get Maria was already getting Rebecca and Sarah Josefina, in my indecisiveness I looked from the corner of my eye and saw Molly. Personally, I was never a big fan of Molly's braids and glasses, but when I looked in her box and saw her without her glasses, I knew she was the one for me. I never regretted getting Molly, she is one of my favorite dolls.

Molly has brown hair with bangs, gray eyes,  and the classic face mold. 



Molly enjoys reading, tap dancing, listening to camp songs, daydreaming, obsessing over celebrities and princesses,  and playing with her friends.

Molly is feisty, loveable, lively, fun, cheerful, imaginative, loving, patriotic, and go getter. 






Favorite Color: Blue.
Favorite food: Ham and Cheese sandwich.
Nickname: Moll.
Best friends: Josefina, Rebecca, and Emily.
Goal in Life: To be herself no matter what.



No comments:

Post a Comment