Thursday, April 30, 2015

Throwback Thursday: My American Girl Birthday Dresses!

 Usually for my birthday, My mom will get me or make me a dress for my dolls, inspired by my birthday dress for that year, so here is a throwback on those dresses. Also, all the pictures were taken with my new camera, hope you like them. 


This one was made for Emily, It is a purple floor-length dress, it was made for my thirteenth birthday, it also has a purple headband. 


This was for my eleventh birthday, my mother made it ,it is a white dress, with a blue belt, and a matching headband, it was made for Molly.





This was my thirteenth birthday, it is a short blue dress, with flower details, it was made for Elizabeth.




This is my fifteenth birthday dress, it was a the gold holiday dress, but it matched my birthday dress that year to perfection, it came with a headband, stockings, and gold shoes, and it came with Isabelle.



Since I have no more of my own dolls, this year, I gave my birthday dress to one of my favorite share dolls, Lanie, it is one of the new Samantha dresses, it came with a headband, stockings, and shoes.



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment