Monday, May 11, 2015

Get to Know: Felicity!

Get to Know is our newest blog post, it will be on getting to know more about our dolls, this week it will be on Felicity and what hobbies does she enjoy.


I have many different hobbies that I enjoy, one hobby is horse back riding and spending time with Penny, I can spend hours just in the outdoors with Penny.



A Second hobby is bird watching, I love walking in the forest and spotting different species of birds.




A Third Hobby is playing on my Guitar, I play songs for hours and hours until my fingers are sore. 



A Third hobby is needlework, i like sewing different things, this time I am working on a top.



A Fifth hobby is Gardening, i like taking care of my plants, some of my plants are bigger than me!



These are just of a few of my numerous hobbies, Get to Know more about me later on American Girl Sisters Blog spot.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment