Saturday, June 20, 2015

American Girl Summer Releases!

American Girl has released some pictures of their new products for Summer on their Pinterest page, Here they are: 


Rebecca's Satin Pajamas & Satin Pajamas for Girl
This is one of my favorite PJs they released, it looks so luxurious, but I think I love the her previous PJ better.


Julie's Zigzag Pajamas for Doll & Girl
This one looks like a Bitty Twin PJ, not liking it, but the colors fit Julie's personality.


Recess Ready Outfit
This is cute, i love scarves, so this scarf is adorable, will i be getting this probably not, it does not fit my American Girl collection well.



Josefina's Nighttime Accessories
The doll is back! Yay, I like that they made her a journal with medicine in it, I think this set fits well with her story, but I am not liking the quill and ink, it looks too plasticy for me.


Kit's Bed and Bedding
It looks good, I like the little detail on it, and the blankets look plush.


Mod Monster Costume
 This costume looks great, but the headpiece I am not so sure about, I wonder what the material is.


Josefina's Nightgown & Desert Dreams Pajamas for Girl
Simple but elegant, I really think Josefina would wear this PJ.





Addy's Bed and Bedding
It is an improvement from her last bed, I like the pillow and quilt, but the bed overall is little plain, but it fits very well with Addy's period.



Hot Lunch Set
Not digging this, looks too plastic for me, but the burger looks scrumptious.


Julie's Daisy Vanity Set
Yellow, I like that it matches her Egg chair, this goes well with it.
Josefina's Bed and Bedding
This bed is great, I love the simplicity and the cleanness of it.


Basketball Outfit
Great to have a basketball outfit that's not pink, works well with boy dolls and Julie.


Sport Storage Bench
I like the bat, the bench looks good as well.





Science Fair Set
This is too cute, I love the telescope, perfect for any one who loves astronomy. 

Kit's One-Piece Pajamas & Puppy Print Pajamas for Girl
Too not Kit, I like kits previous PJs much more than this one.


Sparkle Sweater Outfit
I do not like that the boots really do not match the look, but can't judge it, because the full outfit is not shown.


Julie's Bed and Bedding
Number one, "Where's the headboard?" Number two, "This has a lot of color" and Number three, "Number one and Number two are reason enough."




Flutter & Fly Dress for Doll and Girl
A-dor-able.



Addy's Nightgown & Embroidered Nightgown for Girl
This is my favorite PJ by far, not too much color,but just enough and the bow in the back this is gorgeous.



Rebecca's Bedroom Accessories
It fits very well with her book, I love the little dolls too.


Slow Cooker Dinner Set
This one I like, the food looks good, but It still looks very plastic to me.




Terrier Puppy
I think this is their cutest pet, i love its face.


Bitty Twins Girl PJs, Bitty Twins Boy PJs, & Bitty Twins PJs for Girl
Um cute, but can't really see them too well.
Shearling Boots
I wonder what they match?


Kit's Radio Set
Like that I can hook up an Mp3 too it and play Sinatra or Armstrong on it.



Pow Wow Dress of Today & Blue Patterned Pajamas for Girls
Cute, I like this for Kaya, but I am not sure the Native Americans would have slept in these bright colors.


The End.





















No comments:

Post a Comment