Monday, June 22, 2015

Sneak Peak at Drizella and Anastasia in Book of Fairytales!

We are giving an exclusive Sneak peak and "Interview" with the characters Drizella and Anastasia who will be played by Juliet Anderson and Emily Bennett. 


Juliet tell us a little bit about your character? 

Well I am playing Drizella, this one is a little different from the original, this Cinderella takes place in the 1950s, and instead of being Stepsisters with Cinderella, she is my mothers employee. I am still going to be wacky and cranky, but I guarantee you it will be very different.

Emily tell us a little bit about your character? 

Anastasia loves the glitz and glam of 1950s and she has her heart set on marrying the Prince, no one will stand in her way not even her own sister, Drizzella. She is goal oriented, frivoulous, and just mean. I am really excited to be playing her.

And Now a Photo shoot of the characters looks.













The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment