Monday, July 20, 2015

The Book of Fairytales: Ep. 2: The Girl with the Red Cape.

This is Part two of "The girl with the Red Cape" hope you like it


It was the wolf, "I am going to eat you" he said.

He got Granny, off the bed and corned her.


  
But instead off getting eaten, Granny fought back, "I bet you did not see this coming, hi ya"
 Granny tackled him to the floor, "there is no escape now" she said. 


"Had enough?" Granny asked


"Yes, please do not hurt me, I only wanted to eat you," the wolf pleaded.





 "Fine, I forgive you, now help me in bed, I am feeling lousy," the granny said, the wolf complied. 


 Right at that moment, Ruby came in "AHHH" she screamed.


"Ruby, don't scream, this wolf couldn't hurt a fly," Granny said, as she petted him.


 But at that moment, the hunter came in, "I heard a scream, is everything all right?" he asked.



"Yes, everything is all right, now how about we eat some of the food my granddaughter brought." she said.



And they all enjoyed a big meal together, even the wolf.


The End.





No comments:

Post a Comment