Thursday, August 27, 2015

MaryEllen's Collection Part Part 1.

Maryellen Larkin, is here, the new beforever, So here is Mary Ellen's World:


The Doll and Book, is already sold out, its 7:49 am. Est. She is beautiful, I love her green eyes, and her hair is just gorgeous. She's $115.



Her Accessories are beautiful, her gloves look dainty, the pearl necklace and bracelet. She is $24. 


Pj time, this pajama is very cute, it is a baby doll pajama, and the green looks beautiful on her, it is $24, i think a lit steep for just a pj.


Maryellen's Poodle Skirt Outfit, is adorable, i just wanna swing with her, at the diner, it reminds me of Sandy in Grease. it is $36 but for socks shoes, headpiece, shirt, and skirt, it's not that bad. 



Maryellen's Birthday Dress, this one is my favorite, she looks so fancy. is it me but is her hair longer, in this dress, well this color looks great on her. It is $34


Maryellen's School Outfit, is really cute, it is a purple gingham dress, But i am not a big fan of the purple and black combo. It is $32



Lucy!!! This is my Lucy outfit, Maryellen's Play Dress, I love the cherries, But I would not get since it really does not fit with my collection. It is $28.

.Maryellen's Ice Skating Outfit & Accessories, it is nice, but the Ice skating outfit comes only with the dress, stockings, and skates, which is nice, rather than selling separately, but the hat, scarf and gloves are sold separately. They are sold for $24



Part 2. will be tomorrow!

The End. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment