Sunday, September 6, 2015

Trip to New York's AG, Part 2.

Our Trip to New York part two, is all about Maryellen and the Be forever's.

She was beautiful, I love this outfit it was so vintage.


The dog, was very small, but cute in a puggy way, and the jukebox is really nice, a little small, but overall good quality.


 Maryellen was right in front.

                               

One of the cases, where Maryellen was in. 


This is her display. it was really fun, it would light up in different colors.


Her Skating outfit is really cute, but I could only see it inside the glass.


Her Bed is really nice. 


Look at how cute, the outfits are adorable.


I loved Josefina's bed.


Addy's bed was okay, It was a little plain.


Josefina's got hair accessories! 

Kit's bed was okay, her PJ was a little Bitty Babyish.



Julie's bed was as  I suspected, too much color, and the doll can't sit on it without a backing. 


.Rebecca's bed was definitely a princess bed.


The Last Caroline's! 


And a Maryellen doll was getting her done.


.I was a little underwhelmed by New York's display for Maryellen. I really wanted to see the diner displayed, and I only saw it from the glass which was very disappointing, and I did not even really see the Tv. But it was fun!

The End. 



No comments:

Post a Comment