Sunday, April 26, 2015

Photo Story: Caroline's Trip to New York!

We also brought Caroline to New York as well, she went and saw all the Be Forever items!


New York was a lot of fun, here is my experience!


As Soon as I came in, I saw Samantha, she showed me her lovely artwork.


She even invited me for some Lemonade and treats.


Afterwards, I met another Samantha who was about to take a nap!


After I talked with Sam, I met Myself, Caroline, we had to take a picture.


Later on, I met Kit and her chicken, Chickpea, I loved her, I even learned how to hold a chicken.


Addy was lovely, she told me about how she loved her new outfit, and I said I loved it too.


Josefina was delightful as well, I had t o brush up on my Spanish talking to her.


The funnest part was taking a ride with Julie in her car!


Kaya was wonderful even though she was in a glass case!


My Trip was delightful, I met so many nice dolls, and I even got a little goodie!



No comments:

Post a Comment