Monday, April 27, 2015

Photo Story:Grace's Trip to New York!

We also brought along Grace with us to New York, I know what you are thinking? How many dolls! well we brought four dolls with us and we are five people, we also brought a backpack that fit two with us, Grace's story is about the Girl of the year section, pets, and hair salon, Hope you enjoy! 

My Trip to New York was A-Maze-ing, I had too much fun!


I met not one but two other Grace's, they were so friendly!


I even saw my bakery which was in great quality!


My mother Maria, took a picture with "Me!"


All of the girl of the years were so nice, soon I will be one of them,Yikes!


Seeing the pets were a joy, they were all magnifique! especially Jacques, the dog, his owner Madeline told me that he loves to play fetch, Isn't that cool!


The little cat, Angel, was adorable as well!


And afterwards, I went walking around the hair salon, all the dolls were looking great, My trip was so much fun, I wonder how my bakery is doing back home with Lily and Bitty baby in charge? Well that's all for today, see you or write you next time!


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment