Friday, May 22, 2015

Photo Story: Kit's Birthday Party!

For Kit's Birthday we decided to go with a huge bash full of Kit's favorite things, hope you like this story.


"It's my Birthday party," Kit said, she had been waiting for this day all year.


All her friends were there, they all dressed up for Kit's birthday party.


Kit decorated the party place with her collectible teddies.


Kit thought to herself all I am missing is the pink mouse, well, maybe I'll save up my money for it.


Ruthie was at the party, she could not resist the cupcakes.


Kit got up on the stage and said, "My first party game is Karaoke!" 


Rebecca got up and sang, "Part of your World." She rocked it!


Even Kanani sang!


Afterwards, Cecile came and brought Nutmeg, a bunny, so that all the guests could pet him.


"he is so cute!" Kit said.


It was time to open present's, Kit opened it...



It was the pink mouse, "How did you know this what I wanted? You guys are the best, Thank you so much." she said.


Kit was so happy, her birthday party was great.




The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment