Sunday, August 30, 2015

Trip to New York Part one.

The First Part of the Trip to American Girl in New York, is here at is all about the new Truly Me items. So here it is!





We Enter the store.


Here are two of the Soccer Team outfit, it is really cute, the socks are my favorite part.


We Saw the Carriage and Horse, this is one of my favorite things of American Girl's Truly Me.


The two dolls inside were wearing the gorgeous Gold outfit, and the Joyful Jewels outfit.



The 2 in 1 Gymnastics Practice outfit, is ok, I do not like the colors and style. But I like the sweater. 


The joyful Jewels outfit is really cute, but it reminds me alot of the previous Christmas outfits, and the extensive hair is terrible. 


The gorgeous Gold Dress, is my favorite, it is beautiful.


Warm Winter outfit, is really cute, but do not like that you have by the jacket, hat, and mittens separately. 


The Christmas background is great for pictures. 


Sparkle Spotlight Outfit is really cute, I love the shorts, but the shirt looks really delicate. 


I was really disappointing with the TV, though it is cute and I always wanted AG to make one, i found this one very plastic and Barbie like. But I still think of getting one because it is really nise for a dollhouse. 


But the most disappointing thing was the attachable bangs, it does not attach well or even look good, it looks so fake.




The exclusive Kayak(hope that is a kayak) is really cute, great quality, accurately the outfit was sold out.


This is one of the personalized Truly Me outfits. The fabric is a little flimsy but it's nice.


This doll has rainbow hair literally. 






The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment