Thursday, September 3, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Photo Story: Project Runway!

"Thank you all for coming, to My Runway show!" Isabelle said to her guests, she was having  a runway show, and her friends were modeling. 



"I call it Aquamarine!" She said proudly.


All her friends were lined up and ready to walk the carpet.


Isabelle was making sure everything was perfect.


"Ahh, stunning," the guest said, "This dress is Lady Diana," Isabelle said.


Josefina was rocking the carpet, "this dress is Ariel," Isabelle said.


Grace looked beautiful, "This dress is one of my favorites, Cinderella," she said.


Kanani looked Amazing, "This dress is my Cleopatra dress," Isabelle said. 


Saige was so happy, "This dress is my Grace Kelly dress," Isabelle said.


All the girls started to walk out.


The audience was cheering!



Isabelle said, "Thank you all for coming to see my show!"




When she came out, Isabelle thanked her friends, 'You were great, Thank you," "It was nothing, you are our best friend, it is you we should thank," Kanani said.


 Isabelle was so happy, her dreams had came true!



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment